WE LEARN emphasizes basic literacy and education to promote the overall well-being of women. We support women's
- personal achievement and growth
- community empowerment
- economic stability
- access to systems of power, and
- all things sustainable for a healthy and productive life.
But, we can't do it without you.
WE LEARN runs on 100% volunteer energy. Please join us. Get involved. Become part of the movement for social equity, justice, and women’s empowerment.
There are a number ways for you to support WE LEARN’s community mission to promote women’s literacy as a tool of empowerment and equity:
- Become a Member
- Join a committee or help with a one-time project
- Interact with our website. Add your comments to the materials in our resources directories and other places throughout our pages.
- Join discussions on Facebook & Twitter.
Become an Intern
- Join our Mailing List
- Donate Now. All donations are put directly into project work!
Organize a House Party or Fundraising Event
We sincerely appreciate all of the support we receive! It is your support that enables us to continue our work.
WE LEARN projects and programs are developed through active committees. Creative, energetic, and dedicated volunteers are welcome -- encouraged to use their full talents!
These are just some of the opportunities ([committee]@welearnwomen.org):
- (Net)Working Conference & Gathering - contact Pryanka: conference@
- Women's Perspectives Publication - contact Stacie or Shellie: perspectives@
- Resources Development - contact Mev: resources@
- Student Leadership Development - contact Shellie: board@
- Newsletter & Communications - contact Catalina: volunteer@
- Membership Support - contact Catalina: volunteer@
- Fundraising - contact Stacie or Marie: fundraising@
- Connections - (Website & technology Development) - contact Mev: connections@
New opportunities are always available. Would you like to join the fun?